hCG Diet Plan: Making Easy for You
The secret to success on the hCG diet plan is the carefully designed hCG diet protocol.
Originally developed by Dr. A. T. W. Simeons in the 1950s and refined over the last several decades, the diet protocol, if followed, is your key to transforming your body and your life.
Losing weight with the hCG diet plan is simple. Follow these instructions for maximum results:
Taking hCG Drops
- Take hCG drops 3 times per day – before or after breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Do not eat or drink or eat anything 20 minutes before or after taking hCG drops
- Allow hCG drops to sit under your tongue for at least 2 minutes before swallowing
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage specified in the hCG diet plan – this could result in early depletion of hCG drops
Days 1-2: Fat Loading + hCG Drops
- Begin taking hCG drops (remember to follow the guidelines above!
- Eat lots of high fatty foods, even if you don’t feel hungry
- DO NOT skip this step – it prepares your body for the next stage!
Days 3-23 (26 Day kit), Days 3-40 (43 Day kit): 500 Calorie Diet + hCG Drops
- Continue taking the hCG drops (keep following the above guidelines!)
- Begin the 500 calorie diet explained in the hCG Weight Loss hCG eGuide
- Only eat foods from the Approved hCG Diet Foods Choices
- Take B12-Vitamin supplement every day to maintain your energy.
Days 24-26 (26 Day kit), Days 40-43 (43 Day kit): 500 Calorie Diet, no more Drops
- Stop taking hCG drops
- Continue the 500 calorie diet
- After 3 days, the hCG drops will be out of your body
You should lose weight daily while on the 500 calorie diet. If you find your weight loss has stalled for more than a day, have an Apple Day to jumpstart your weight loss:
Stalls: Apple Day (to be used after second day of a stall)
- Normal hCG diet breakfast
- Eat only an apple for each of the following meals (6 apples total):
- Afternoon snack
- After dinner snack
- Next day breakfast
- Next day mid-morning snack
- Remember to continue taking your hCG drops as normal during the Apple Day
The Next 3 Weeks: hCG Diet Plan Maintenance Phase
After you’ve completed the first stage of the hCG diet, you’ll need to complete the maintenance phase to gradually re-adjust your body to a regular diet. It’s essential you complete this phase as instructed in the Weight Loss hCG e-Guide. Follow these instructions for the maintenance phase to keep off the weight you’ve lost:
- Begin the maintenance phase
- Take hCG Diet Plan Maintenance Drops
- Start the 1500 calorie diet as explained in the e-Guide
- Remember to break up your daily allotment of 1500 calories between breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks
- Don’t eat sugars or carbohydrates
If you gain 2 or more kilos during the maintenance stage, you’ll need to do a Bonus Stage.
Bonus Stage: Steak Day
- Eat nothing for breakfast or lunch (water is okay)
- For dinner, eat a large steak and an apple
- Drink plenty of water (between 2 – 3 litres) during the day
The Bonus Stage: should help you return to your weight to the beginning of hCG Diet Plan maintenance phase.
After hCG Diet Plan
Once the maintenance stage is complete, you have two choices:
- Restart the hCG diet to lose more weight (if you did the 43 day diet, you’ll need to wait an additional 30 days after the maintenance stage before beginning the diet again)
- Slowly reintroduce healthy carbohydrates into your diet